Monday, October 02, 2006

Capture you in photographs
The lonely flash
You beside a carousel horse
And the hours we spent
Wiling time and days away
Never thought there’d be this second wishing them back,
When we were there
Just waiting
Your fingers on the leather of my steering wheel
Ever so impatient
As snow flakes
Weighted me heavy to the earth and ground
And you alone
Sat in your house
Minutes and yet forever from me,
Cozy as hot chocolate before the fire
In your earthenware hole in the ground
You stayed, straying in your mind from me,
Hiding in the secret places
I capture you
Framing long thoughts and winter afternoons
As we sat
Losing precious time
When we thought we’d last
And be forever parts of one another lives
But forlorn and always passing
Sun is gone
Too soon the rainbow in her carefree gaze
Has lit upon my shoulder,
Spring has sprung
And alone I awaken,
Bubbling brooks and you escape,
My wintertime solace,
Cup of tea
And curled where I left you
Riding sidekick to my evil desperation
Capture you in digital photography
You are just the latest experiment
I photoshopped
One brilliant
One winter afternoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home